Depending on availability, the guesthouses used are located in the villages of Ortahisar, Urgup, Mustafapasa, Uchisar and Goreme.
You will stay in picturesque, comfortable guesthouses located in ancient stone houses or in renovated cave houses, typical of the local architecture.
You will have the time to visit Cappadocia's nicest villages and experience the legendary Turkish hospitality and the Anatolian way of life. Most guesthouses are run by families.
Food and accomodation:
- 7 nights in double/twin room with ensuite toilets and shower. Single room supplement (depending on availability): 25 Euros per person per night payable locally.
- Most guesthouses offer internet access and a laundry service.
- Lunch is taken in different restaurants and snacks, you will taste local specialities.
- Dinner and breakfast are taken at the guesthouses. Guesthouses serve Anatolian cuisine for dinner comprising a starter, one or two courses and a dessert. Vegetarian menu on request. Tea, coffee and mineral water are included.
- Cappadocia wine, local alcoholic drinks, beer and soft drinks are available as an option.
- Your luggage will be transfered by our logistics vehicle. You should pack several, lighter bags rather than one large, heavy suitcase.