Discovery ride in Cappadocia
An enjoyable stay in the cutest villages of Cappadocia, tailored for children, family or adults who want to combine horse riding and nice walks.
What is it?
- Discover Cappadocia, its culture, its magical landscape; spend times among horses right in the middle of a theatre of rocks and walk in the more beautiful valleys of Cappadocia
- Ride Arabian horses, discover or improve outside riding and natural horsemanship
- Walk in incredible valleys, enjoy sightseeing trips, cultural visits
During summer time, guests will have the opportunity to stay around swiming pools during the hotest hours of the day.
Optional hot-air balloon fights with reduced prices for children (minimum age advised)
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY :
The description below is an example of a trail we often do, but for a reason like the weather forecast or a safety reason, the guide can chose to change the itinerary of the trail at the last moment.
Dates & Conditions
Dates 2022 :
August 07 - 14: 885 €
August 14 - 21: 885 €
Other dates on demand
Single room extra cost : + 200 €
- Riding level: beginner to confirmed
- Group size: maximum 6 riders for 1 guide
- Pace: depending of the level of the group
- Full board: lunch is taken in restaurants
- Riders' weight on the progressive trail is limited at 85 kg (on riding clothes). Riders upper 85 kg, could book with extra charge, for the loan of a second horse. This option is only on demand, it will depend of the horse riding level of the rider and the availability of our horses.
The price includes :
- 4 days around horses (introduction of natural horsemanship, training on training trail discovery of the area on horseback)
- 4 half-days of trekking within everybody’s reach in the most famous valleys of Cappadocia (self-guided with a gps)
- A donkey at your disposal for walks around the farm (not suitable for children over 30 kg
- Local transport & logistics vehicle for your luggage
The basic price doesn't include :
- International flights
- Optional activities (Hot air balloon, hammam, Open Air Museum of Gorëme)
- Extra drinks
You will stay in picturesque, comfortable hotels located in ancient stone houses or in renovated cave houses, typical of the local architecture.
You will have the time to visit Cappadocia's nicest villages and experience the legendary Turkish hospitality and the Anatolian way of life.
Food & accomodation :
- 7 nights in double/twin/triple or familial room with ensuite toilets and shower.
Single room supplement (full week): 200€
- Most guesthouses offer internet access and a laundry service.
- Lunch is taken in different restaurants and snacks, you will taste local specialities.
- Dinner and breakfast are taken at the hotels. Hotels serve Anatolian cuisine for dinner comprising a starter, one or two courses and a dessert.
- Vegetarian menu on request. Tea, coffee and mineral water are included.
- Cappadocia wine, local alcoholic drinks, beer and soft drinks are available as an option.
- Your luggage will be transfered by our logistics vehicle. You should pack several, lighter bags rather than one large, heavy suitcase.