Depending on availability, the 5 days comfort used are located in Urgup, Ayvali and Uchisar.
You will stay in picturesque, comfortable hotels located in ancient stone houses or in renovated cave houses, typical of the local architecture.
You will have the time to visit Cappadocia's nicest villages and experience the legendary Turkish hospitality and the Anatolian way of life.
2 kind of accommodations are available:
- one standard
- one luxury
Rider can choose between these 2 options.
Hotels are very close to each other. Dinners will be taken all together, but not the breakfast.
2 types :
- IN STANDARD ROOM :
6 nights in double/twin room in guesthouses. Nights 1, 6 in the town of Urgup; nights 2,3 in Ayvali, nights 4 and 5 in a panoramic hotel in Uchisar.
- IN LUXURY ROOMS :
6 nights in double/twin room in superior boutique hotels (stone houses, cave houses). Nights 1, 6 in the town of Urgup; nights 2,3 in superior boutique hotel in Ayvali, nights 4 and 5 in a panoramic hotel in Uchisar.
Food and accomodation:
- 6 nights in double/twin room with ensuite toilets and shower. Single room supplement (full week): 210€ (Standard) / 350€ (Luxury)
- Most guesthouses offer internet access and a laundry service.
- Lunch is taken in different restaurants and snacks, you will taste local specialities.
- Dinner and breakfast are taken at the hotels. Hotels serve Anatolian cuisine for dinner comprising a starter, one or two courses and a dessert. Vegetarian menu on request. Tea, coffee and mineral water are included.
- Cappadocia wine, local alcoholic drinks, beer and soft drinks are available as an option.
- Your luggage will be transfered by our logistics vehicle. You should pack several, lighter bags rather than one large, heavy suitcase.